Community Futures North Cariboo is taking on exciting new opportunities and has a number of positions to be filled.
If you are interested in applying for the below opening, please submit your cover letter and resume to Greg Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helping create promotional materials: brochures, blogs, video scripts, emails, website content.
Creating and updating customizable templates we can use to support our clients.
We are looking for a Copywriter to join our Marketing team and participate in various projects.
Copywriter/Marketing Assistant responsibilities include writing marketing-related copy for internal and external use and helping create valuable content, including blogs, templates, video scripts and infographics.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and cohesive brand both online and offline.
If you want to kickstart your career in Marketing we’d like to meet you.
· Write copy for promotional materials following the CF brand voice
· Create and update customizable templates we can use to support our clients including business plans and marketing plans.
· Write copy for marketing and communication material, including press releases, infographics, blogs, video scripts
· Coordinate with team members to gather images, logos, stats and content to use in various creative projects
· Maintain updated records of the marketing materials we use.
· Prepare copy content for internal use (like guidelines and glossaries)
· Research and recommend new ideas for strengthening our brand
Requirements & Skills
· Copywriting skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
· Understanding of digital marketing channels
Compensation: Maximum $25 per hour for fully qualified applicants.
All Community Futures staff are required to provide a clean Criminal Records Check.
If you are interested in applying for this position, send your cover letter and resume to Greg Lawrence at email@example.com.